Sunday, June 1, 2014

Adventure into The Lexington

So I decided to show you some of my pictures I took while I was at The Beautiful Lexington. I have been at this place plenty of times, but every time feels like the first. I love coming to The Lexington. 

This car was for use on the ship to transport people and to train soldiers 


One of the many planes on the ship



This is the Commanders State Room it was really small but it had a lot to it

The victims of the USS Arizona 
I found this part to be fascinating! 

This is how confined the Juniors Quarters bunks were






This was the Junior Officers Quarters or as they called it "Boy's Town". It was the bunk rooms
and also it was a lounge area that contained a game board. 




I would have to say I loved being in the brig!
It was used as a mini jail inside the ship.
This part of the ship talked about the many other ships that helped
during World War II.

This was the entrance before entering the actual ship
I thought the view from the deck of the boat was beautiful here

If you look closely you can see me behind the large propeller




















No comments:

Post a Comment